Wow, a whole page about me…
I’m a community manager who helps farmers and agriculture find their voice. I specialize in food and crop agriculture from Farm to Fork, which allows me to pursue all of my passions.
I’m blessed to work in an industry I love with people, farms and crops I believe in and they pay me so I can afford to buy more coffee, computers and shoes, how awesome is that…
• I’m a coffee addict, <3 everything to do with coffee from farm to coffee cups.
• The amount of random food & farm knowledge I have would scare you.
• I’ve got mad digital, social media and techie skills; no worries I love to share.
• My ❤ for Hawaii grass finished beef will never permit me to be a vegetarian.
• Certified Ag Nerd and tech junkie.
• Lover of Diet Coke on ice with a slice of lime and after 5:00 O’clock it may contain rum ヅ
• I’m a roller derby freak and a data geek.
• I ❤ working barefoot and I buy too many shoes.
I reserve the right to blog for the pleasure of my passions and to feed my soul. The voice is all mine and not that of anyone I work with, for or provide services to….My life’s work is to cultivate conversations by connecting agriculture to their communities.